[Harp-L] domains for harp players

Hi guys,

I have been running a website called HarmonicaBoogie.com for a number of years that has an online jam for harmonica players. In the process of running the site I have accumulated a number of web site domains that would be great for a harmonica player.

HarpKing.com
JukeKing.com
JukeBrothers.com

I would be willing to sell any of these to someone on Harp-L for $50. Each of these is registered at Godaddy.com

It is becomming harder and harder to find good short ".com" names. The ".com" names are much more desireable than any of the other name endings like ".org" or ".net" etc. because they are easier for people to remember, since they are sort of the default that everyone thinks of when they think of the internet.

So, if you ever thought of getting a good domain name that you could tell someone in a bar that they actually might be able to remember, now is a good time!

The old name for my site was www.OnlineJam.org . I have not talked about my site on Harp-l for the last few years because although I have been programming and changing the site for 5 years, I still consider it in beta. :-()

Best Regards,

         Rick Beall
         www.HarmonicaBoogie.com
         rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx