[Harp-L] genre with the most harp.

How about best selling? Please Please Me and Love Me Do both sold 1.1
million copies of the single.So again, I think the rock genre has sold
the most records.

Funny you should mention them. Love me do features John Lennon after he had some lesson fron Delbert McClinton. McClinton was touring with a Bruce Channel who  had a hit "Hey Baby".
I suppose we can talk about big hits like Piano Man -Billy Joel and Take the long way home- Supertramp and they sold more copies than LIttle Walter, Walter Horton and Sonny Boy Williamson combined but how inspiring are they to the majority of folks on this site?