[Harp-L] Making a Marine Band mildly gig worthy...

 Mike wrote: ......would like to "customize" them in the loosest sense. This would include sealing the comb as efficiently as possible and replacing the nails with screws. The current action is terrible and I want to work on the reeds. So, any suggestions for a newb on c"ustomizing a Marine Band"?

 Mike, Rupert Oysler's harp repair and maintenance CD ROM has that and lots more. It shows him actually doing that very project u want to do. Should save u a lot of time, and let u do it right.
 I heard the newest version even covers repairs and mods to chromatics. I highly recommend it. I got the CD-ROM which includes vol. 1 & 2, all for $66, i think. Harprepair.com.
 ron