Re: [Harp-L] Neck Rack

Hello, I quite like the Musician's Friend one, which is thinner than the
standard one where it has space on either side for the harp to slide around.
This one with the MF brand name on it is specifically made for ten-hole
diatonics, and has a more secure spring. It's a very tight fit, tighter than
I would like, but at least it doesn't move around. Also, if you get it with
the Hohner harmonica case which holds twelve harmonicas, the rack will fit
atop them and inside the case, so that you have a nice case which can carry
your harps and rack. The case fits twelve ten-holes, and one chromatic, but
since I don't play chromatic, I use that for extra picks, or maybe a capo,
but the harp end of the rack fits down in there nicely. I think you'll enjoy
it.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com