RE: [Harp-L] Neck Rack

Bullfrog,

I found this contribution in the list-archives;

http://harp-l.org/mailman/htdig/harp-l/2004-September/msg00435.html

You will have to scroll down http://www.hands-free-chromatic.7p.com/ to find
the ergonomic neck rack.

Personally I am using a K&M 16416
http://www.k-m.de/HARMONICA-HOLDER.3+M552275a7177.0.html which is fine for
me and more reasonable priced. This model allows tightening of the screws
much better than the cheaper stuff (Hohner). It also treats the harmonica
better due to its coating. A good idea (which I remember reading on the
list) might be building an additional rod with screwable clamps on both
ends, to keep the angle of the rack at a fixed position.

Kind regards,
Tom