[Harp-L] best harp instructional material (was Harp-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 40)

 If anyone can suggest the best instructional materials, besides

the ancient little book I have from the fourties on Anyone Can Play Harmonica,

please let me hear your suggestions.  A, welcome to Harp-L. Evidently you get Harp-L in digest form, as do I. One thing about digest form is that it DOES make it a little harder to post, in that u should put a subject in the subject field. Othewise it will read,"Harp-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 40".
 RE best instructional material: although i haven't personally seen it, from what i hear, the best and most expensive instructional material is the one by Jerry Portnoy. I think it costs about $80 US. Hopefully others will reply with first hand advice.
 For what it's worth, Jerry recommends u start right out with tongue blocking, but in my humble opinion, when starting out, it's enough to just learn whre the notes are, so i used puckering, and later added tongue blocking. If a beginner adds too many obstacles, he/she may get discouraged. Others on this list may and WILL disagree.
 Good luck.
 ron