Re: [Harp-L] It Me again

Frankly, this is a harmonica board so I'll tell you that you should buy a bunch of the new suzukis.  I just got some of the new models and they are amazing right out of the box.  Do yourself a favor and get a few of the Pure Harps. I love the tone and the playability out of the box exceeds most customizers' work. I'm not kidding.  Jason Ricci and Howard Levy will tell you the same thing.

When I last spoke with Howard he commented on how great the suzukis are out of the box.  I think the tone is comprable to my golden melodies. Suzuki has definately raisedthe bar with this new line.  I can also tell you this is just the beginning of what is in store.  The Pure Harps and Fire Breath are Hohner killers and the new models coming out next year will change the harmonica industry. Mark my words!!

I'm now recommending these suzukis for all of my students.