[Harp-L] Harmonica Twist, King Curtis

Hey there. I have been listening to a lot of Stax era music lately, copping
licks, feeling out the timing, but mostly focusing on tone. I know that a
harp will never be a tenor sax but I was hoping that someone would be able
to give me some pointers on coaxing a sax like tone from my rig. I feel like
I'm doing what I can with my play style and harp setup, but any pointers are
appreciated.

One of my favorite players is King Curtis, I love his attack and staccato
playing. I was listening to Harmonica Twist off of the Soul Twist album and
I was wondering who played harp on that and if that person played harp on
anything else, it sounds decent but it sounded out of tune to the rest of
the band and recorded with a bad echo.

Thanks, Brandon