Re: [Harp-L] Cotton and "the creeper" got me into it...How about the " live and on the move" album?

of James Cotton, nickdeem wrote:

> His smile and sense of humor were contagious.

I just saw James Cotton a little less than two weeks ago at the
Mont-Tremblant Blues Festival. This was my first time seeing him. The energy
of the show was amazing. He played most of the show sitting down. All he had
to do was stand up and the crowd went nuts. His band is all young bucks and
very, very solid. The show was better than I could have imagined, but the
thing I was not prepared for was his smile. Kind of buddha-like. Not sure
how else to put it.

John