Re: [Harp-L] James Cotton recommendations

"nonidesign@xxxxxxx> 7/20/2006 9:36:30 AM
I have samples of James Cotton songs on some of the compilations of various
artsts CDs I own but want to buy a CD of his stuff that represents his
best "Chicago electric" style."

---I would agree completely with Hash Brown's post:
"HASHBB@xxxxxxx" <HASHBB@xxxxxxx>
I don't think there is much not to like with James Cotton."

----And I would suggest checking out "Best Of The Verve Years" which includes
songs from Cotton's first three Verve albums and all of the first Verve
release. Wonderful performances that showcase the mid-60s development that
Hash Brown mentions in his post.

Keith Dunn