From: "James Sterett" <jsterett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] James Cotton recommendations
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:29:06 -0400

two of my favorite Cotton which I would recommend are:

"100% Cotton" and "Dealing With the Devil" (although the dwtd that's out now is different than the one I've got, the songs and time period are about the same... current release may have more... two noted omissions from the original, Off the Wall and Sweet 16, there may be others.)

Jim.

>>> <nonidesign@xxxxxxx> 7/20/2006 9:36:30 AM >>>
I have samples of James Cotton songs on some of the compilations of various artsts CDs I own but want to buy a CD of his stuff that represents his best "Chicago electric" style. It doesn't matter to me if it's a "best of" , "Greatest Hits", or original release. Any recommendations?......

Thanks

PS
Doncha' just love having Harp-L to post questions like this to? 'Tis great!