[Harp-L] and Seydel's? Re: New Suzuki Diatonics

PT wrote:
<<the Pure Harp has certainly got a unique sound to it. I sure there will be a lot of discussion about this harmonica next month at SPAH....

I'm surprised I haven't seen too many raving reviews on the Seydel "Black Favorite".
I only have one so far, but it is a great harp; very responsive and overbend-friendly.

I'd love to try those Suzukis too, but I'm too broke (again).

Ludo