[Harp-L] Gate Street Blues Band

I spoke with Rick Miller, who leads the Gate Street Blues Band. I've been a
fan of the band for many years. Rick says that Pat Drzik, the harp player,
has moved to Chicago and that he's not sure if he is playing with any band out
there. Pat was surely missed and he's a lot fun to watch him play. He always
got  the crowd going. I thought the band sounded good but when you're a harp
player we go out looking to hear some good harp and there really wasn't any of
that there this year. But I can't wait until next year North Atlantic Blues
Fest is the best. Next stop the Pocono's.

Tom Burke