[Harp-L] How can I allow harp-l to hear my radio show?

Thanks to those who have made suggestions and offered helpful encouragement.
I thought I'd ask here how I might make available my radio programme in
which I'm planning to spotlight the blues harmonica (which is turning into a
two part spotlight due to the many wonderful and varied harmonica styles!)

Is there a way this novice can stream/play/make it available (and any other
techno savvy terms I may have missed) over the net for people to hear, after
the show.

(And just in case anything comes of this, can I just put out there that I'm
in no way trying to be the expert definitive authority, or 'Wikipedia' for
short, on the blues harmonica ... heck I don't even have a hundredth of
harmonica music in my possession.) ;)
Contact me offlist if you prefer.
Nate
--