Re: [Harp-L] re: pathetic

Ha hah!

All this brouhaha about the "pathetic" player
references in the Wiki Harmonica section
introduction. I went there today to check it out
and found that those refrences in the introduction
had already been removed, likely by some Harp-L
luminary who was following this discussion and took
it upon himself/herself to take simple action.

The effort probably took all of 30 seconds.

All in all, I'd say that Wiki coverage for
harmonica is exceptional, of very high quality and
far more thorough than the entry in my trusty
Encyclopedia Britannica which had no "Harmonica"
entry whatsoever in the macropaedia and exactly two
paragraphs in the micropaedia section.

If anything were to be called "pathetic" in this
regard, it would have to be that stoic bastion of
human knowledge, the Encyclopedia Britannica.

So much for freedom? Hah! I say Freedom Reigns!

Harpin in Colorado,
--Ken M.