[Harp-L] Wikipedia - On Topic

Wikipedia
I like it for various reasons, however the harmonica section has no
sound samples. IMO any online source, such as a website, that exerts
itself as a teaching medium on the harmonica would do well to have
sound samples. If it doesn't then its just a whole lot of words...and
theres enough words already to last us and our families an eternity!

In saying that I have learnt much from reading from online sources but
then those sources which have sound samples taught me more.

This is why I have advocated to many who ask about harmonica
instructionals that they go check out Jerry Portnoy's 3 cd set. He
provides the learner with more opportunities to "get it." He not only
gives reading material but also audio examples of each technique he
describes. And then he goes further by providing examples of all these
techniques strung together. No words can do waht he does when he plays
harmonica.

--
Blues is a Story
http://www.communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?PageID=2145835508