[Harp-L] The LA Juke Joint BluesFest 2006!!

 Hello Good Blues Friends,

As it is my (and the Santa Barbara Blues Societyâs) perpetual goal to
champion authentic blues music, I am cordially inviting you toâ

The LA Juke Joint BluesFest 2006 on Saturday, July 29, 2006.Â

After the 2004 version was a huge screaminâ success, I have actually
attempted to top it this year by assembling an incredible array of talent including:Â
dynamic 70 year-old singer Reverend Sonny Green, sophisticated yet stinginâ
axeman/vocalist Ray Brooks, amazing, highly-in-demand singer/pianist Joyce
Lawson, and exciting young showman, South Side Slim; all backed by one of the best
gutbucket bands around, Joe Kincaid and the Soul Brothers!

For complete details please visit the Santa Barbara Blues Societyâs excellent
website: www.SBBlues.org

Do NOT miss this show!

DETAILS
WHEN:Â Saturday, July 29, 2006 â 8:30 PM
WHERE:Â Warren Hall (Santa Barbara, CA) - indoors!
FOR RESERVATIONS / QUESTIONS:Â Please call: 805-897-0060

And as always please forward this email to all of your blues-loving friends!

See you there,
CB