Re: [Harp-L] New SlideManSlim Recording

Wow! Thanks Richard, Smo-Joe, Chris, and Michael for making my day! Praise from y'all makes me feel we must be doing something right for a change ;-). Thanks too to all those who've responded off-line.

For what purpose was this recording made?

Hmmm, that's a great question. Penny and I really enjoy playing, recording, and sharing the music, so that's most of it right there. We are planning to put together a harmonica cd eventually and will probably leverage some of these recordings for that. In the meantime, we love the immediate feedback of the web, so until the cd is done, we just put the stuff out there, see how folks react, adjust, shampoo and repeat. It's been a lot of fun so far!

- Slim.

http://www.SlideManSlim.com

Richard Hunter wrote:

Slim Heilpern wrote:
>Just uploaded our latest recording to my website:
>
>http://www.slidemanslim.com/music.html

Everything in this recording is played, sung, and recorded beautifully.

For what purpose was this recording made?

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com