From: PT Gazell
To: harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l ; harpon@xxxxxxxxxx ; Bushman_Harp_Club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: The last of my four free downloads

I have just posted the last of my four free downloads at this link...

http://www.ptgazell.com/FreeDownloads.html

    This track was recorded in 1985 and has never been released. It's a tune called " Sweetheart" The effected sound of the harmonica is not a outboard piece of gear, but rather a 2nd track of harmonica overdubbed as an exact mirror of the original. The harmonies are part of the 2nd track. The major 7th in the chorus of the melody line is achieved by switching harps and playing a phrase in 1st position and then jumping back to cross. This never really came off as I hoped but 21 years later I can live with it enough to let others at least hear it.

    Enjoy and see you at SPAH!!

P.S. check out My new MY SPACE site...link is below.

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com
www.myspace.com/ptgazell