[Harp-L] For Sale: 1942 Shure 9846B

Shure 9846B brown bullet with original stand
Cloth covered cable with female screw-on connector
Awesome sounding element is labeled "3 42" so I assume that is March of 1942. I believe this is a crytsal but I am not sure, it is definitely mellower in the high end than an Astatic 151
Pictures are at the bottom of my MySpace pic page:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=39228696
I also have a 1 minute wav of me playing the mic through a Silvertone 1482. I picked this amp beacuse it is not a great harp amp but this mic sounds amazing throught it. I can email it to anyone interested.
These mics are very rare and the only two I've seen online have gone for close to $300. Considering it is all original with stand and cable I am asking $250. I accept Paypal.
Interested parties can respond to this email address.
Ryan