Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Gathering at SPAH-Bar-Aug 17th-4PM

Actually it just makes me feel really funky.  When I'm drunk I turn into one of those cats that walks back and forth in front of the stage, I'm unshaven, wearing slippers, red sweat pants and holding a low ball glass while I just stare at the band.  And every now and again I'll bust out into that bill cosby style dance.