Re: [Harp-L] Seydel at SPAH

Hi Rupert
It will be great to see you at SPAH again. I'm really stoked. It's been too long. This year is gonna be a great SPAH. The talent is amazing & there seems to be more people getting involved. I can't wait.
see you soon

Rupert Oysler wrote:

Hi All,

I will be at SPAH this year and will be selling Seydel Harmonicas. If there is anything that you are particularly interested in please contact me and I will try to have it there. I will have 2 prototype Rennaisance chromatics, some of the new Seydel Black Favorites and the new Seydel Solist Pro wooden combed harps.

Thanks,

Rupert Oysler
http://harprepair.com/