RE: [Harp-L] CD players with pitch change

The TASCAM GT-1 Mk 2 Guitar trainer
(http://www.tascam.de/en/cd-gt1mkii.html) is easy to find, though I note
that the maximum speed change is 50%.  It also has a slightly different
range of effects, which may be more useful for Harp, than the "Vocal" model
below.  "You pays yer money..."

The Korg Pandora series (models for Lead, Bass, Lead&Bass, Acoustic) doesn't
have a built in player, but my memory (sorry, I can't find the detail in the
online specs) is that its phrase trainer will go a lot slower than this, and
includes a "stop" to help decode chords, however you have to use an external
source, and it is limited to around 30 seconds of input.  The effects
include a drum machine, so it could also be a good practise box.