[Harp-L] Harp and COPD

I distinctly remember reading somewhere a few years ago that playing harmonica is good for people with COPD.  Do you guys know anything more about that?

  I don?t have COPD or any lung problems, but I did smoke for about 30 years and the chances of developing a breathing disorder are better than average.  I play harp pretty regularly, practicing hard a couple times a week and gigging on occasional weekends.  I am hoping this will slow the development of COPD or a similar ailment.

  Do you know of any literature that addresses harmonica playing and its effect on COPD?