Re: : 1991 SPAH memories was Re: [Harp-L] Michel Herblin

I was speaking in terms of SPAH in 1991.  I know blues birdhead was supposedly the first in 1927.

I didn't know Filiko was doing that back then, I certainly don't recall it when I was there.

BTW-  I learned OBs from Mike Turk and not Howard Levy as many might expect.