RE: [Harp-L] Mobiblu - board feed to 1/8" mini

From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
It's great to hear that people are getting good results recording with
the Mobiblu.

But here's the question I originally asked Randy, which nobody has
answered. I'll restate it to make it obvious.

I show up at a gig with a Mob-blu and its line-in cable that ends in a
1/8-inch phone plug.
The sound guy says - I have no way to connect to that.
What do I need in most common situtations to connect the 1/8" plug to
the line out (or whatever) from the sound board?

'Slo-
you need an 1/8" stereo mini (TRS/tip-ring-sleve) to 1/4" mono (tip-sleeve)

or:

an 1/8" stereo mini (TRS/tip-ring-sleve) to 2 RCA male breakout cable
then
a RCA Y (2 females) to 1/4" mono (tip-sleeve)

if you had some RCA female to 1/4" adapters, then you get get a stereo feed when available.

Michael Peloquin
http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg
http://www.harpsax.com