[Harp-L] harp video

I uploaded a video at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rhmsgtWfEw

Please skip the first two minutes; it's a very poor attempt on diatonic harmonica at Bach's Invention 13.
It was the first time I tried this piece in public, and the nerves messed it up a bit :-)

The piece after that is There Will Never Be Another You (on an Ab harp in 2nd position, in case you want to know - the Bach is on a C harp).
I hope at least that one will be somewhat enjoyable to listen to :-)

Ludo
PS elsewhere I also uploaded two tracks by Jason Ricci from that same night (it was a Bill Barrett-gig I was opening up for, and Jason walked in later during the evening) where he plays acoustic harp.
They will be on Jason's site sometime soon.
Thanks to my son Sander for taping!
:-)