[Harp-L] Spain

    Hey Randy (Singer),
                      I got an email from you that
wound up in my bulk items so it nearly got erased but
I'm glad I checked out your video of Spain.
Unfortunately the synchronization of sound was
considerably off plus there was a lot of background
conversation distracting from your playing but I'm
extrapolating the benefit of the doubt that you're a
fine
chrome player.

                            Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith