[Harp-L] Tommy Reilly Course and James Moody Scores

On the slidemiester list there has been some discussion of the upcoming
Tommy Reilly harmonica course to complement the Studies course already
available. Last I heard that might be available this July. Anyone have an
update?

And while on the subject, does anyone know where to get James Moody scores
these days? Many of the contact addresses that I've found belong to people
who have recently passed on. Sometimes it seems that I've begun classical
harmonica just a few years too late.

I'm particularly interested in Irish Fallen and the "Three Irish Pieces"
that Doug Tate was working from in the MP3 on the douglastate.com site. Is
there a current keeper or publisher of Moody's work?

Thanks!

--
Norman Kraft, President
Zen Writes, Inc.