[Harp-L] Non valve amps with hi impedance mics

Hi All
I plan to soon buy a microphone but I'm not sure wich one to get.
My amp is a Peavey Rage 158, yeah yeah I know a valve amp would be better but I don't have one.
Do hi impedance mics (green bullet, bluesblaster) work OK with transistor amps? Will I good a reasonably good sound? Will I just get bucket fulls of feedback.
Setting the world on fire is not my goal, having some fun is.

Christopher
   (carefully disguised as a sensible adult)