Re: [Harp-L] Re: Modified Audix Fireball mic

On Jul 3, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Richard Hunter wrote:

I've gotten several message from list members asking me how to contact Audix regarding the Musselwhite mod for the Fireball mic. Here it is:

Send an email to:
service@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In the email, tell them you own a Fireball, and you want the mod that they did for Charlie Musselwhite's Fireball.

Just to clarify: will this mod need to be done on all Fireballs, that is brand new ones as well as older ones?

Bob Cohen