[Harp-L] Happenings in Miami, FL July 3-4

Hey,
  I am going to be in Miami over the third and fourth of July.  Is there anything harmonica, blues, or jazz related worth checking out over those days?  Please email me offlist if you have any suggestions.  I don't know the area very well, so if you can, please be specific.  THANKS!!
Mike
  mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com
http://www.myspace.com/niterailband

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.