[Harp-L] Re: The good, the good, and the good (Dave Murray)

Hi Dave and all,

What a pleasure it was to hear Chris Michalek and his band last Friday night!  What a group of talented musicians...all definitely in the "Groove"!  I too am at a loss for words to describe the sound, but I noticed the music was stopping folks in their tracks.  I also feel  that Buddha's Groove is destined for "international stardom".

I was truly honored to sit-in for the mellow blues thing.  Wow, did I sound good through that HarpGear amp!  Thank you, Buddha's Groove, for the opportunity.

P. S. I thank everyone who responded to my inquiry Re: Fender Blues Jr. Amplifier.  I'm thinking HarpGear is the way to go!