[Harp-L] John Gindick's Jam Camp in Dallas

I was invited to attend John Gindick's jam camp here in Dallas this past weekend. I've met John at previous SPAH's but never got to see him work .
The camp was well attended at a great setting in Dallas, and what great weather we have been having.
It's an opportunity for players to attend a very informal atmosphere while rubbing shoulders and picking brains and getting one on one coaching from some of the best
and qualified teachers in the country.
John's team included Dennis Gruenling, from NJ. A monster player with the greatest tone. I think I may have talked him into moving to Texas!
 Adam Gussow, from Mississippi , with the duo " Adam and Satan.
Richard Sleigh, do I need to say more! Great player , technician , picker and a hell of a guy.
Paul Harrington , from our own Hoot club and co- founder of HOOT. Paul is a kick butt player, not only covering the blues , but C/W and Jazz as well. Paul is a great teacher and coach and also , my friend.
If a five day spah convention is out the question, then you really need to attend a jam camp when it comes your way. It'll be the best thing for you and your harp playing.

Thanks again John for the invite!!!!!
Jerl Welch