[Harp-L] Thanks for the tips

Wow what a great response and ideas. I will respond to each of you
personally and look forward to meeting some of you in Sweden. I am in a
little bit of a rush right now so I please forgive this really inadequate
correspondence. What a great and responsive group we have on our list.

Thanks so much.

Doc

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology