From: Michael Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:49:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Bose PA

Last week we headlined a birthday party for a local magazine.  Most of the
groups played acoustic and they used the Bose pa.  I saw Billy Steiner play
through an sm 57 into that and it sounded really good.

  We played totally electric and used the pa for only vocals. I don't think the
pa could have worked any harder without breaking up, and we weren't very loud.

  For small gigs, good (not great) pick up.  For medium to large gigs, not
enough power for a full band.  I did see the same system used later that week at
a club full of 250 people.  The singer's guitar and vocals were ran through it
and it sounded ok.  We played the same stage later that night and used the house
pa.

mfugazzi67 <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dina Janzen wrote:

This system and Icy sound great with an acoustic band. How about with
an amplified band?
What amps or pre-amps are suitable?
Feedback tendency with amped harmonica?
Suitable venue size?