[Harp-L] Re: Kraft Mac & Cheese OB!!!

OK.....fess up!!!...I do a handfull on TV & Radio Jingles on Harp and
usually try and post about them when I remember.

    Someone asked a few weeks ago about The HONDA spot, I heard that, very
NICE solo harp...it wasn't me tho...

    Then last Night I heard the KRAFT Super-Mac & Cheese spot....Blues
Diatonic, it went by fast so I'm not totally sure. wonder who THAT was?

    But I swear there was a pretty pronounced 6 OB in there.....so all you
OB experts...give it a listen and see if I'm right....

    BTW, I just did a spot for
SCOTCH BLUE "Painters Tape" for TV...I'm Singin' Lead and Blowin' some
harp...It's a nice shuffle......pretty funny lyrics too...."When you take it
OFF, your gonna like what you see",-))...The Scotch Blues!

    This should hit on National TV in a few weeks......so turn up those
COMMERCIALS,-))

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi