Re: [Harp-L] Sweden

Hi I will be visiting Dr. D and Monsieur Froggy in France Feb. 16 and latter
in the week we head to Stockholm. Can anyone direct me to players and clubs
in Stockholm. I will have my gear with me so I will be available around this
medical meeting that I am attending in Stockholm.

If you are in Stockholm, you must go to Stampen, a club in the older part of town. It's the city's blues mecqua. On Saturday, they have a jam going from 2 pm to 6 pm. It's run by Brian Kramer. Tell him Sunnyside Bob sends you.
Happy trails, Dennis..