[Harp-L] 'Acoustic' practice

When in performance, playing acoustically often means
still using a mic. In this context the term simply
means retaining the natural sound of the harmonica
with perhaps only the addition of some nice reverb.
Seems worthwhile to practice working with a mic at
home but how does one get that sound when alone? I
mean, many of us have amps but I don't think most of
us have our own P.A.

Unless I've missed something all the talk about great
harp amps revolves around getting a good amplified
sound since most amps will colour the sound.  Any
suggestions on an electrified, clean sound with reverb
at home?

Paul