[Harp-L] Sonny Jr.

Sonny wrote:

I am still hoping to play on Feb 10th,  right now I just hope the
audience will have a
great time, I may be in surgery  before that, it's day to day. Taping if
done
I would want to approve of before  it got out. The only thing some may
see of
me for a while I wouldn't want  criticized in this condition. I will
just be
thankful to God to be able to play  and have fun with my friends and let
it
all hang out. I don't worry about  mistakes. Thanks to all, good
discussion.

--
For any of you folks within striking distance of Elmsford, NY you should
make your way there on Feb 10th to check out one of the tastiest players

Trip Henderson ~ NYC