[Harp-L] Gaither hour musician

A married couple by the name of Sheri and Jeff Easter frequently appear on

the Bill Gaither series

A Harp-L member Don Neal wrote to me the above information.  I had almost
added that the harmonica player's first name was Jeff (but wasn't certain).
I have been thinking how could I have gotten it so wrong, thinking the
player's name was Easter.  I have been thinking that since it was an old
reunion type show that night, maybe it was EASTER season when that number
was played.  Thanks Don, I am sure you are right. I am a senior citizen and
do get a little mixed up at times.

Gail