[Harp-L] Jerry Portnoy CD's

I find the Portnoy instructional  3-CD Masterclass to be excellent. Definitely get a harp in the key of A. If you can eventually get all the keys you will have opportunities to use them.  A, Bb, C, D, E, and F are keys I use for lots of songs. Portnoy teaches in a very relaxed way and I like the his style of playing with Johnny Winter to Eric Clapton.