[Harp-L] Regarding Gospel Music

Dear List,
    Last night I found GAITHER HOMECOMING CLASSICS on the TV station WPXD.
It think it is usually called GAITHER GOSPEL HOUR.  It comes on at 7 PM
Eastern time. There was a man who accompanied the singers on his harmonica.
The song that was so moving was PRECIOUS LORD TAKE MY HAND.  I think his
last name was Easter.  It gave me goose bumps it was so beautiful.  Funny,
but I had just gotten out my binder with songs from the second half of the
alphabet and was going to memorize that song.  It has been very hard for me
to memorize the songs.  I think I have 10 memorized after 6 years (yes, you
read that right) ;-(.
    My husband of nearly 50 years has just started picking up my harmonicas
and learning to play.  I am afraid to act too excited, he might just quit.
He after a week is about where I was after 2 years.  I am delighted for him
and look for him to eventually teach me.  I had to add my two cents worth
regarding gospel music.  I also love Broadway, patriotic and old time songs.

Thanks for previous support that has been sent my way.
Gail