Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Bose PA

Last week we headlined a birthday party for a local magazine.  Most of the groups played acoustic and they used the Bose pa.  I saw Billy Steiner play through an sm 57 into that and it sounded really good.

  We played totally electric and used the pa for only vocals. I don't think the pa could have worked any harder without breaking up, and we weren't very loud.

  For small gigs, good (not great) pick up.  For medium to large gigs, not enough power for a full band.  I did see the same system used later that week at a club full of 250 people.  The singer's guitar and vocals were ran through it and it sounded ok.  We played the same stage later that night and used the house pa.

mfugazzi67 <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dina Janzen wrote:

This system and Icy sound great with an acoustic band. How about with
an amplified band?
What amps or pre-amps are suitable?
Feedback tendency with amped harmonica?
Suitable venue size?