re: [Harp-L] Butterfield's rig

> It was actually a super reverb with a big PB painted in white on the side I saw it on ebay and brought it to the
attention of harp L because i wanted to find out if it was for real then a whole bunch of people got involved including
Gabe who had loaned the amp to the guy that was trying to sell it.  he had loaned it to him a long time before and the
guy pretty much dissapeared.  he was trying to get some other guy to sell it for him but when this person found out he
pulled it off the auction block.   to the best of my recolection it was a super reverb 4X10.