[Harp-L] Little Walter video......

Where is Scott Dirks when we need him?  If my memory is correct, there is additional Walter on video, from Ready Steady Go.  However, all of the material from that show, and at least one other that escapes memory, filmed in England, is owned by Dave Clark (yes, of the DC Five) and Dave has been completely unwilling to license or show any of it over the years.  These shows are a treasure of music history, even though much of the material is lip-synched, so hope is that someday this stuff will come to light.  Scott could provide a bit more data on this, I'm sure.....TOM ELLIS/Tom's Mics