[Harp-L] CBH 4 octave for sale

Hi All,

Hohner CBH 2016 - 4 Octave/16 hole chromatic harmonica. The harmonica is
being relisted as the woman who won the bid had never been on ebay before and
backed out. I am not going to force anyone to buy my CBH. Those of you who will
bid know they don't make em any more and the quality of the CBH Chromatic.
Please if you are not serious about this harmonica don't bid. I bought it new 25+
years ago. I have not played it in many years preferring my Super64. I am
selling it to raise cash to pay off my, new to me, Fisitalia Chromatic Accordion.
Sadly no box, I don't know where it went. The reeds are all good and sound in
tune, but the harp can use some cleaning and up-keep. The valves and reedplates
should definitely be cleaned and maybe some valves replaced, you can hear
some of the valves vibrate. The harmonica cover plate has some scratching. People
have asked about the white octave lines in the mouthpiece. I bought the
chromatic new, and they were there when I bought it. Please email me with any
questions, I will be glad to answer them.

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7384649227&rd=1&;
sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Russ