Subject: [Harp-L] The Deb URL (and Jake)

George Brooks posts (snipped):

"Ken's post was in answer from a query from Captron Ron, who I would
like to thank for posting the link to Jake Shimabukuru playing "While
My  Guitar Gently Weeps" in Central Park.  That and "The Deb" are two of
the best musical performances I have heard.  And while I'm at it, I
want to thank fjm and Gary Hodgson for doing the work to make "The Deb"
available to us for downloading.  And DaveTherault for being so
inspiring.
George
p.s.  Here are the links again for those who  missed them the first time
around:
_http://www.snarkus.com/tunes/TheDeb-DaveTherault.mp3_
(http://www.snarkus.com/tunes/TheDeb-DaveTherault.mp3)
_http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/159572/_
(http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/159572/) "

....It's nice when other people feel the same way you  do about a piece of
music..for the last couple of weeks when I've been down  and needed some
comforting, Jake Shimabukuru's clip from Central Park it  is.  I haven't reacted to a
musician/piece of music like this in a long  time and it sure has done my
heart good.  So thanks for the  reiteration..and for reposting it...I just played
it again from the link and am  sitting here smiling.

Elizabeth
P.S.  Now I have to find out what Dave Therault is all about. Ditto re  your
thanks to everyone for the work  involved.