[Harp-L] Gibson commercial

Hey have you all seen the "Bollywood" commercial for Gibson guitars currently running in primetime
on NBC?  I've seen it two nights in a row during the 11:00 pm news in Los Angeles.  Its so cool
and unexpected to see a very well produced commercial for the Les Paul!  I have no idea why they
would be running this commercial - it seems to be promoting Gibsons as gifts - when its not even
the Christmas season.   But I like it!

Reminds me of the good old days when Hohner ran radio spots on "Boss Radio" in the 60's!