[Harp-L] Harmonica production

I got into a discussion recently about harmonica production.  I posited that the
harmonica was the most popular instrument in the world in terms of annual
production of units, as compared to other popular instruments, guitars, horns,
keys, drums.

So that got me to thinking about this.  Does any one have any tips or directions
to finding out the annual production of harmonicas.  Off the top of my head I
can only name the following manufacturers. Swan, Hohner, Tombo, Bushman, Seydel
Sohne, Hering, Huang, Suzuki.  Who makes Johnson's?  I've been to their sites
and its more about selling, than sharing annual production numbers.  I'm not
looking for trade secrets, just an annual production number.  I've also tried
various Google combinations to no avail.  Ok, now get back to work.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com